Latitude Blue is designed to
achieve a BREEAM 'Excellent'
rating and will offer the
occupier, modern flexible
Latitude Blue is designed to achieve a BREEAM 'Excellent' rating and will offer occupiers, modern flexible office accommodation.
The main features will include: -
- BREEAM 'Excellent' rating
- Potential ratio of 1 person per 7sq m
- Clear floor to ceiling height of 2.8 metres
- 150mm full raised access floor
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Metal suspended ceiling
- LG7 lighting with PIR detection and dimmable control
- Building management system for optimum energy efficiency
- DDA compliant
- Spacious double height entrance piazza and reception
- Secure reception with controlled access to all office areas
- 84 secure basement car spaces
- Provision for seven motorcycle spaces and 23 cycle stands
- Changing facilities for cyclists and runners
- Electric car charging point
- Solar shading via brise soleil
- Grey water recycling
Latitude Blue offers large open floor plates which are efficient, easy to plan and offer an optimum work environment. The impressive specification meets the requirements of today's modern office occupier.
Latitude Blue will have a BREEAM 'Excellent' rating, the best possible standard. The BREEAM assessment is a measurement of the development's efficiency, in both design and operation. Careful planning has ensured that Blue will meet this testing environmental requirement.
This will assist occupiers to operate their workplace sustainably and efficiently and also assist them in meeting their own corporate social responsibility commitments.
In addition to Latitude Blue, a number of other buildings are available as per the indicative masterplan. Buildings from 15,000 sq ft upwards are available with the occupier able to have a significant contribution to design. Please contact the leasing team in this regard.